The Mama Parsi Girls' Secondary School

Originally built for 250 Zoroastrian girls, The Mama School today houses over 1700 girls of all creeds and class of respectable societies. It has seen a lot of additions and made a few closures of fields that wore out their use with the progress of time.

1925

Establishment of The Old Girls’ Association

1937

Establishment of The Domestic Accomplishment Classes (Discontinued since 1993)

1944

The School declared a Cosmopolitan School

1964

Extension of the School Building with Science Laboratories constructed and equipped

1974

Formation of The Students’ Council

1975

Establishment of a second shift called the Afternoon Shift

1976

Introduction of Commerce Subjects for the S.S.C. Examination Level

1984

Computer Studies introduced from Class VII onwards

1985

Inception of The Cambridge System of Education

1991

Yet another Wing added to the School to meet the ever-growing need of education

1991

The School divided into Four Sections, each very ably headed by its own Headmistress:

  • Secondary Matriculation by Mrs. Sherezad F. Mondegarian
  • Secondary Cambridge by Mrs. Afiya Majeed Ahmed
  • Primary by Mrs. Sajeda Panjwani
  • Afternoon Shift by Mrs. Perveen Rabadi