1. The Late Khan Bahadur Ardeshir Hormusji Mama.
The generous contribution of Rs.3,00,000/- by our philanthropic founder was largely responsible for the establishment of this palatial building on M A Jinnah Road. Khan Bahadur regarded life as a duty and spent all his wealth in the welfare of fellow human beings. He took a lot of interest in the civic life of the city and was also the mayor of this metropolis. He had overflowing enthusiasm to serve and give. This prince among men left us in 1952 and his place was taken up by his loving daughter-in-law, Mrs. Mehra Z Mama. The kind lady, inspite of ill-health, looked after the school for nearly two decades. She visited the school nearly every week and attended to all the problems personally, even visiting the Directorate and Inspectorate of Schools.
2. The Late Nowroji Nusserwanji Pochaji.
The great Jamshed persuaded his father K B Nusserwanji R Mehta, the sole trustee of ‘N N Pochaji Trust’ and obtained a munificent donation of Rs 1,35,000/- for the construction of The Mama Parsi Girls’ High School. The Parsi community owes a debt of gratitude to Seth N N Pochaji.
3. The Late Seth Edulji Dinshaw And Family.
Seth Edulji Dinshaw from the beginning of the century was anxious to start a Parsi Girls’ School. His two offers, one in 1903 and the other in 1911, did not materialise as mentioned above. Finally he donated a handsome sum of Rs 75,000/- and started a hostel in the School for Parsi girls. The Dinshaw family contributed lavishly in maintaining this hostel to the last day of its existence. The family is even today, an ever-ready, generous benefactor of the School.